OPTION Categories of Engagement
Individual Associate Member Definition
- Must be an individual
- An individual is defined as a person not representing a program, university, hospital, non-profit clinic, or advocacy program
- Must support the OPTION mission of advancing excellence in listening and spoken language education for children who are deaf and hard of hearing
To apply for Individual Associate Membership:
- Complete the Individual Associate Membership Application (below)
Forward an Application Packet to firstname.lastname@example.org to be submitted to the OPTION Executive Board. The packet must include:
- Letter of support from one current OPTION Regular Member
- Statement of Intent to include:
- Connection to OPTION program
- Applicant's interest in participating
- Any particular skills/strengths the Applicant could share with OPTION
The application will be subject to a 15 day period of comment from the OPTION Regular Membership.
Following the 15 day comment period the Individual Associate Member must be approved by a majority vote of OPTION Executive Board Members.
Associate Member dues of $100 will be invoiced upon approval of application.
Benefits of Individual Associate Membership
- Attend Annual Meeting at Member rate
- Participate on committees
- Receive eNewsletter
- Be part of a network of like-minded professionals
- Access to OPTION Members Only portal
To maintain Individual Associate Membership
Pay assigned Individual Associate Member dues of $100 in accordance with the established deadlines