OPTION Categories of Engagement
- May be a department within a university or hospital, a non-profit clinic, or an advocacy program
- Must support the OPTION mission of advancing excellence in listening and spoken language education for children who are deaf/hard of hearing
Completion of the Partner Membership application (below).
Submit an Application Packet to firstname.lastname@example.org to be presented to the OPTION Executive Board. The packet must include:
- Letter of support from an OPTION Regular Member
- State of Intent to include:
- Applicant's primary interest in becoming on OPTION Partner
- Description of Applicant's program
The application will be subject to a 15 day period of comment from the OPTION Regular Membership.
Following the 15 day comment period the Partner must be approved by a majority vote of OPTION Executive Board Members.
Partner dues of $500 will be invoiced upon approval of application.
To maintain Partner Membership
- Pay assigned Partner dues of $500 in accordance with the established deadlines
Benefits of Partner status
- Attend Annual Meeting at Member rate
- In collaboration with an OPTION Regular Member a Partner is eligible to co-author articles including LSL-DR aggregate data. Requests are subject to review by the OPTION Research Committee and must follow the established review protocol
- Receive eNewsletter
- Participate on committees
- Access to programs serving children with hearing loss to gain a network for practicum placements
- Access to OPTION Members Only portal